Phycomycin® SCP Algaecide and Oxidizer
A non-copper algaecide that controls cyanobacteria (blue-green algae). Also proven
effective on green algae and diatoms.
- Controls the cyanobacteria that causes taste and odor in drinking water
- Rapid acting non-copper algaecide
- Granules provide targeted delivery to benthic cyanobacteria
- Low toxicity to fish, aquatic invertebrates and other non-target organisms
- Certified to NSF-ANSI 60 for use in drinking water.
No general water use restrictions are applicable at label rates.*
- Available in 50 lb bags
- Active ingredient is 85.0% sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate
- Dosing rates vary by density between 3.0 to 100 pounds per acre-ft.
- US EPA Registration No. 68660-9-8959
Phycomycin® SCP Product Information Sheet
*Some States may require permits or restrict the use of this product. Check with your local authorities.