AB™ Brand Copper Sulfate Crystals
A solution that controls planktonic and surface filamentous algae
and is also labeled for root control in sewer lines.
No general water use restrictions are applicable at label rates.*
- Available in 5 pound (6 units in a case) and 15 pound (3 units in a case) containers
- Active ingredient: 99.0% copper sulfate pentahydrate
- Dosing rates vary by species between 0.67 to 5.32 pounds per acre-ft.
- Dissolve fine crystals in water and spray, or broadcast evenly using a spreader
- OMRI listed for Organic Use
US EPA Registration No. 56576-1-8959
Copper Sulfate Crystals Product Information Sheet
Copper Sulfate Specimen Label
*Some States may require permits or restrict the use of this product. Check with your local authorities.